• July 14 – 15 — 19th Annual Civil War Days Enjoy a fun, family-oriented experience! This two-day living history event, one of the largest Civil War reenactments west of the Mississippi and the largest in Northern California will transport you to this era. Twice-daily battles. Between battles, spectators can visit the encampments and interact with the reenactors. Great for all ages!
• Time: Saturday: 9am–5pm, Sunday: 9am-3pm
• Fee: Day of Event: Adults $12; Kids 7–12, $6; Kids 6 and under are free. Parking $5 per car, cash only. No bank cards.
• Contact Phone: 707-922-5901
• e-mail for info: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Great video on the event: https://youtu.be/j02BcUmfihE
• Website: http://civilwardays.net
• Location: 1/4 mile down Freezeout Road, turning right off Moscow Road, Duncans Mills (Sonoma County) 95430
2018 FIREWORKS OVER BODEGA BAY - SUNDAY, July 1 - 9:30PM
Fireworks show produced by Pyro Spectaculars will start at dark (9:30PM) on Sunday, July 1. The display can be seen from all around Bodega Bay. Handicap parking at Westside Park.
If you can see the protected waters of the Bodega Bay harbor, you should be able to see the show. It's viewable from Westside Road, the north side of Doran Beach Road, Bay Flat Road, Smith Brothers Road and Highway 1 between Smith Brothers Road and Taylor Street. Please be careful where you park.
PLEASE TAKE OUT WHATEVER YOU BRING IN! OUR VOLUNTEERS NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP BODEGA BAY BEAUTIFUL!! THANK YOU!!
Our Hitchcock Film Fest celebrates the Master of Suspense and his timeless cinematic creations. We will showcase two of his films. This is a fundraising event by the Bodega Bay Area Chamber of Commerce. Location of film will be at the Bodega Bay Grange on Hwy 1 across from The Boat House. Films and tickect information coming soon.
Fiber Arts Showcase, Jan 27th, 2018
Cobbling, spinning, knitting, crocheting weaving, felting and sewing exhibit the range of Fiber Arts practiced by Artisans’ Co-Op members. Each has her own palate of colors and textures. Locally grown wool and yarn for spinners and knitters, and many knitted, woven and sewn garments are all featured in the gallery.
Demonstrations will include spinning, felting and weaving, and some items will be on sale at reduced prices. Meet our fiber artists at a reception and enjoy food and beverages.
Sale 11am to 6pm. Demonstrations 1pm to 3pm. Reception 3pm to6pm.
This is a Fundraiser for the various charities of Bodega Bay including the Fireworks show on Sunday, July 3rd at Westside Park in Bodega Bay.
There will be 3 awards for best Chowder this year. People's Choice, Critic's Choice and Best Themed Tasting Venue.
Winners will be posted on the Chamber website at www.visitbodegabayca.com on the Thursday following.
Shop local and support the arts
The Artisans' Co-op has been supporting local artists for over 20+ years.
These artists celebrate traditional methods and create handcrafted works of art.
Our gallery has a large selection of Fiber Art. Our local shepherds have raw wool and yarn from sale. Some hand dyed from natural items like flowers etc.
Our painters embrace their natural surroundings with beautiful coastal and pastoral scenes in their paintings.
Our potters used a variety of firing techniques and glazes. Some of the pieces available are hand built, stamped, and molded. Our other ceramicists work at the potter’s wheel .
Our jewelry artisans use a variety of techniques and materials to ensure you are getting a highly crafted unique piece of jewelry to wear or give as a gift.
Our photographers have captured images from around the world, of nature and our beautiful local shores.
With over 50+ artists on display you will surely find something.
Sunday, December 10th - Jenner Community Center
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Wine, Beer & Beverages - Hors d'oeuvres
Please Bring an Ornament for our Community Tree. hope you will join us in the spirit of Gratitude and Community. Looking forward to seeing you!!!
Don May, President, JCC